The last of its kind! Welcome to the 54th floor of the most iconic building on the Gold Coast. You'll simply be in awe the moment you open the door and step foot into the unit. Mesmerised by the majesty of the ocean from almost every area of the house, this north east facing apartment is the epitome of high rise living.
4 Bedroom apartments are a rarity, we urge you take full advantage of it's generous size (205sqm) and extra high ceilings. Your future apartment comes with a full gourmet kitchen equipped with an island benchtop, two top loading dishwashers, gas cooktop and ducted air conditioning.
Unit 5403 prior coming to market has recently finished a refurb as a courtesy from the owners to potential owner occupiers or investors.
- Body Corporate/ Strata - Approx $8,000 p.a
- Council and Water Rates - Approx $3,500 p.a
- Holiday Letting Gross Returns - Approx $72,000-$76,00 p.a
The Q1 remains the Gold Coast's most iconic building, standing out amongst the Surfers Paradise skyline with its unique timeless all glass and aluminium architectural facade. Pet friendly with multiple outdoor and indoor pools, gym, steam sauna, cinema room and resident's lounge this property has everything to be your complete luxury get away or full time residence.
Features & Facilities of the Q1 Building:
- 24-hour Concierge
- Residents Club and Function Rooms
- In-house Cinema
- Three Swimming Pools/Lagoons
- Indoor 25m Heated Pool
- Indoor Spa
- Indoor Steam Rooms
- Indoor Saunas
- Fully Equipped Gymnasium
- Games Room
- Cafe and Pool Bar
- Onsite Management
- Full Security
- Pet Friendly
- Wake up. Enjoy the view from the comfort of your bed.
- Simply walk across the road to the beach or walk along the esplanade to the main Surfers.
- Paradise hub for an array of cafes,restaurants, retail shops and attractions to suit the entire family.
- Tram stop situated at the front of the Q1.
- A nine minute tram ride will take you to Broadbeach south station to the gates of the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre home to more than 300 speciality stores
A Gold Coast Overview - The numbers
- The Gold Coast has a population nearing 600,000
- Average population growth rate of almost 4%,
- Residential vacancy rate of 1.7% enviable for the stability of any investment.
- Approaching the 1,000,000 mark the Gold Coast has began to enjoy capital growth that is exceeds the leading capital cities of Australia.
- 13,000,000 Visitors Yearly!
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Hot Water Service
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Pool - In Ground
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning