About Your Property
Welcome to Unit 3407 here in the beautiful Q1 Resort & Spa. An exceptional Two Bedroom floor plan located in the tallest and most iconic building here on the Gold Coast.
Located up on the 34th floor this generously sized 140sqm 2 Bedroom + MPR (come 3rd Bedroom with Robe) apartment is positioned to take full advantage of the sublime hinterland and river views. At this height what's not to love?
The evocative open plan design creates an atmosphere of rest and relaxation that beckons to be occupied.
The fully equipped kitchen is comprised of a large island benchtop, two top-loading dishwashers, and a gas cooktop to act as a workspace for the master chefs at heart.
Body Corporate - $7,200 p.a. approx
Counicl & Water Rates - $3,500 p.a. approx
The Q1 remains the Gold Coast's most iconic building, standing out amongst the Surfers Paradise skyline with its unique timeless all glass and aluminum architectural facade. Pet-friendly with multiple outdoor and indoor pools, gym, steam sauna, cinema room and resident's lounge this property has everything to be your complete luxury getaway or full-time residence.
**3rd Bedroom is a conversion.
Features & Facilities of the Q1 Building:
- 24-hour Concierge
- Residents Club and Function Rooms
- In-house Cinema
- Three Swimming Pools/Lagoons
- Indoor 25m Heated Pool
- Indoor Spa
- Indoor Steam Rooms
- Indoor Saunas
- Fully Equipped Gymnasium
- Games Room
- Cafe and Pool Bar
- Onsite Management
- Full Security
- Pet Friendly
- Wake up. Enjoy the view from the comfort of your bed.
- Simply walk across the road to the beach or walk along the esplanade to the
main Surfers Paradise hub for an array of cafes,restaurants, retail shops and
attractions to suit the entire family.
- Tram stop situated at the front of the Q1.
- A nine minute tram ride will take you to Broadbeach south station to the
gates of the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre home to more than 300 speciality
A Gold Coast Overview - The numbers
- The Gold Coast has a population nearing 600,000
- Average population growth rate of almost 4%,
- Residential vacancy rate of 1.7% enviable for the stability of any investment.
- Approaching the 1,000,000 mark the Gold Coast has began to enjoy capital
growth that is exceeds the leading capital cities of Australia.
- 13,000,000 Visitors Yearly!
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Hot Water Service