Look at that view! Boasting an extraordinary North-East Gold Coast aspect towards 'The Spit' and the 'Broadwater', this opulent renovated sky home is simply to die for.
Your newly renovated kitchen ensures absolute comfort whilst preparing those home cooked meals for friends and family. Centrally positioned in the apartment, access in and out of the kitchen is effortless. Oh and the carpet! It's brand new, plush, soft and exquisitely refined to send a tingly sensation on your toes.
The 'K' floor plans generous 205sqm internal footprint allows the incorporation of a powder room, separate laundry and second living area, which is easily converted to a media room or 4th bedroom.
- Body Corporate/ Strata - Approx. $8,000 p.a
- Council and Water Rates - Approx. $3,500 p.a
- Holiday Letting Gross Returns - Approx. $51,000-$52,000 p.a
- Holiday Letting Gross Returns with fourth bedroom conversion - Approx. $70,000 - $80,000
The Q1 remains the Gold Coast's most iconic building, standing out amongst the Surfers Paradise skyline with its unique timeless all glass and aluminium architectural facade. Pet friendly with multiple outdoor and indoor pools, gym, steam sauna, cinema room and resident's lounge this property has everything to be your complete luxury get away or full time residence.
Features & Facilities of the Q1 Building:
- 24-hour Concierge
- Residents Club and Function Rooms
- In-house Cinema
- Three Swimming Pools/Lagoons
- Indoor 25m Heated Pool
- Indoor Spa
- Indoor Steam Rooms
- Indoor Saunas
- Fully Equipped Gymnasium
- Games Room
- Cafe and Pool Bar
- Onsite Management
- Full Security
- Pet Friendly
- Wake up. Enjoy the view from the comfort of your bed.
- Simply walk across the road to the beach or walk along the esplanade to the main Surfers.
- Tram stop situated at the front of the Q1.
- A nine minute tram ride will take you to Broadbeach south station to the gates of the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre home to more than 300 speciality stores
A Gold Coast Overview - The numbers
- The Gold Coast has a population nearing 600,000
- Average population growth rate of almost 4%,
- Residential vacancy rate of 1.7% enviable for the stability of any investment.
- Approaching the 1,000,000 mark the Gold Coast has began to enjoy capital growth that is exceeds the leading capital cities of Australia.
- 13,000,000 Visitors Yearly
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport