About the Apartment
High up on the 27th Floor located in the Q1 Resort & Spa lies apartment 2707. A beautifully presented and generously sized open plan 84sqm one bedroom unit.
This particular 'D Style' floor plan is the highest of it's kind in the building. You won't find it any higher and being the highest in the building also comes with some advantages. Such as higher than average ceiling height. With the ceiling height comes taller doors, taller doors bring more depth. Taller windows bring in more natural sunlight and provide more views especially with this aspect, where you get the stunning curvature to Coolangatta as well as the extensive mountain ranges from Mt. Warning.
Equipped in the apartment is a spacious dining and living area you won't find in many modern one bedroom units. Gas cooktop, top loading dishwasher and wide benchtop in the kitchen ensures you have everything you need for a fool functioning kitchen.
Whether you're wanting to invest or ready to call this apartment your new home, you have the added benefit of having the property come fully furnished with the latest furniture package Q1 has to offer. No need to spend thousands when it's already included.
- Body Corporate/ Strata - Approx. $6,600 p.a
- Council and Water Rates - Approx. $3,500 p.a
The Q1 remains the Gold Coast's most iconic building, standing out amongst the Surfers Paradise skyline with its unique timeless all glass and aluminium architectural facade. Pet friendly with multiple outdoor and indoor pools, gym, steam sauna, cinema room and resident's lounge this property has everything to be your complete luxury get away or full time residence.
Features & Facilities of the Q1 Building:
- 24-hour Concierge
- Residents Club and Function Rooms
- In-house Cinema
- Three Swimming Pools/Lagoons
- Indoor 25m Heated Pool
- Indoor Spa
- Indoor Steam Rooms
- Indoor Saunas
- Fully Equipped Gymnasium
- Games Room
- Cafe and Pool Bar
- Onsite Management
- Full Security
- Pet Friendly
- Wake up. Enjoy the view from the comfort of your bed.
- Simply walk across the road to the beach or walk along the esplanade to the main Surfers.
- Tram stop situated at the front of the Q1.
- A nine minute tram ride will take you to Broadbeach south station to the gates of the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre home to more than 300 speciality stores
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport