This home ticks all the boxes - whether you are an investor looking for an excellent return, a tradesman needing room for trucks and tools, or a family wanting dual living, you will find it here. This renovated home is situated on a well utilised 521sqm block with side access to a 8x5.4m fully lined and insulated shed. It also has separate living quarters downstairs, plus a large workshop and additional storage room. All this and located only a 10min walk to Chirn Park with its cafes, shops and restaurants, this property is a must to inspect!
The main level has a fully renovated gourmet kitchen plus living and dining areas that open onto the large side deck. This level also has three bedrooms and a main bathroom. The second level, which has internal access as well as a separate entrance, contains a large living area, kitchenette, dining/bedroom and ensuite, which can be used as a parent's / teenager's retreat or as dual living.
Currently rented at $870pw, this property has a gross rental yield of approximately 6.7%!
• Gourmet kitchen with 6 burner gas stove;
• Three generous sized bedrooms upstairs;
• Open plan living and dining upstairs, that open onto large side deck;
• Air conditioning to living area and main bedroom;
• Dual living / parent's retreat / games room downstairs;
• Large under house workshop plus additional storage area;
• Side access to rear - great for boats and trailers;
• Double carport at front of property
• Lined and insulated 8x5.4m shed with power and ceiling fans;
• Fully fenced 521sqm block;
• Solar system - 6.6kw; and
• Sparkling inground pool.
As the property is currently tenanted, all inspections are to be conducted through the open homes. Please call Jason Teren on 0424 273 720 or Deborah Forbutt on 0438 744 165 if you have any questions.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but, accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops