Welcome to apartment 5504 here in the beautiful Q1 Resort & Spa. A lavish apartment for those who'd like to go extra large. Generous in it's internal space, boasting a whopping 265 sqm (28.52sq) with two large entertaining areas, you'll be amazed with the opportunity provided.
What about the view? You can appreciate the beauty of the southern Gold Coast, from Surfers Paradise all the way to the tip of Coolangatta. You are after all on the highest floor from this aspect, as no other building looking south bound is at eye level. The closest being Oracle which is only 50 floors.
Equipped with a full array of features including 2 complete bathrooms, plus a powder room. Large separate laundry. A spacious 24 hour internatl all weather balcony to keep you safe during those cold, windy or wet seasons and of course the kitchen, a large island benchtop, equipped with two top loading dishwasher, gas cooktop stove and did I forget it's overlooking the almost panoramic view of the southern Gold Coast.
- Body Corporate/ Strata - Approx $8,000 p.a
- Council and Water Rates - Approx $3,500 p.a
- Holiday Letting Returns - Approx $87,000-$90,000 p.a after Management
The Q1 remains the Gold Coast's most iconic building, standing out amongst the Surfers Paradise skyline with its unique timeless all glass and aluminium architectural facade. Pet friendly with multiple outdoor and indoor pools, gym, steam sauna, cinema room and resident's lounge this property has everything to be your complete luxury get away or full time residence.
Features & Facilities of the Q1 Building:
- 24-hour Concierge
- Residents Club and Function Rooms
- In-house Cinema
- Three Swimming Pools/Lagoons
- Indoor 25m Heated Pool
- Indoor Spa
- Indoor Steam Rooms
- Indoor Saunas
- Fully Equipped Gymnasium
- Games Room
- Cafe and Pool Bar
- Onsite Management
- Full Security
- Pet Friendly
- Wake up. Enjoy the view from the comfort of your bed.
- Simply walk across the road to the beach or walk along the esplanade to the main Surfers.
- Paradise hub for an array of cafes,restaurants, retail shops and attractions to suit the entire family.
- Tram stop situated at the front of the Q1.
- A nine minute tram ride will take you to Broadbeach south station to the gates of the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre home to more than 300 speciality stores
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport