About Your Property
Welcome to Unit 2105 here in the beautiful Q1 Resort & Spa. There are few apartments which can boast the views, the space and the location here on the Gold Coast.
Measuring a massive 160sqm of liveable space inside the unit, this two bedroom apartment hosts a myriad of positives such as:
- Two Living Areas
- 90 Degrees Due East
- Uninterrupted Ocean Views
- Ocean Views from Almost every corner of the unit from the master bedroom on the left wing all through to the second bedroom in the right wing
The fully equipped kitchen faces north east ensures that all your master chef creations are compliments with a beautiful blue ocean view.
- Body Corporate/ Strata - Approx. $7,600 p.a.
- Council and Water Rates - Approx. $3,500 p.a.
- Holiday Letting Gross Returns - Approx. $40,000 - $45,000 p.a.
The Q1 remains the Gold Coast's most iconic building, standing out amongst the Surfers Paradise skyline with its unique timeless all glass and aluminium architectural facade. Pet friendly with multiple outdoor and indoor pools, gym, steam sauna, cinema room and resident's lounge this property has everything to be your complete luxury get away or full time residence.
Features & Facilities of the Q1 Building:
- 24-hour Concierge
- Residents Club and Function Rooms
- In-house Cinema
- Three Swimming Pools/Lagoons
- Indoor 25m Heated Pool
- Indoor Spa
- Indoor Steam Rooms
- Indoor Saunas
- Fully Equipped Gymnasium
- Games Room
- Cafe and Pool Bar
- Onsite Management
- Full Security
- Pet Friendly
- Wake up. Enjoy the view from the comfort of your bed.
- Simply walk across the road to the beach or walk along the esplanade to the main Surfers.
- Paradise hub for an array of cafes,restaurants, retail shops and attractions to suit the entire family.
- Tram stop situated at the front of the Q1.
- A nine minute tram ride will take you to Broadbeach south station to the gates of the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre home to more than 300 speciality stores
A Gold Coast Overview - The numbers
- The Gold Coast has a population nearing 600,000
- Average population growth rate of almost 4%,
- Residential vacancy rate of 1.7% enviable for the stability of any investment.
- Approaching the 1,000,000 mark the Gold Coast has began to enjoy capital growth that is exceeds the leading capital cities of Australia.
- 13,000,000 Visitors Yearly!
Call one of our agents now on 0450 627 696 to arrange an inspection.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport