About Your Property
Welcome to Unit 806. An exquisitely large 103 sqm C Type Unit here in the Q1 Resort & Spa.
The inclusion of a dedicated dining space and study area ensures there's enough space for luxury apartment living. From the bedroom includes a viewing window for that perfect east ocean view.
Fully equipped with a gourmet kitchen which includes a large island bench top, top loading dishwasher and a gas cook top for all of your master chef creations.
- Body Corporate/ Strata - Approx. $6,600 p.a approx
- Council and Water Rates - Approx. $3,500 p.a approx
- Holiday Letting Returns - Approx. $27,500 p.a. approx (after management)
The Q1 remains the Gold Coast's most iconic building, standing out amongst the Surfers Paradise skyline with its unique timeless all glass and aluminium architectural facade. Pet friendly with multiple outdoor and indoor pools, gym, steam sauna, cinema room and resident's lounge this property has everything to be your complete luxury get away or full time residence.
Features & Facilities of the Q1 Building:
- 24-hour Concierge
- Residents Club and Function Rooms
- In-house Cinema
- Three Swimming Pools/Lagoons
- Indoor 25m Heated Pool
- Indoor Spa
- Indoor Steam Rooms
- Indoor Saunas
- Fully Equipped Gymnasium
- Games Room
- Cafe and Pool Bar
- Onsite Management
- Full Security
- Pet Friendly
- Wake up. Enjoy the view from the comfort of your bed.
- Simply walk across the road to the beach or walk along the esplanade to the main Surfers.
- Tram stop situated at the front of the Q1.
- A nine minute tram ride will take you to Broadbeach south station to the gates of the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre home to more than 300 speciality stores
A Gold Coast Overview - The numbers
- The Gold Coast has a population nearing 600,000
- Average population growth rate of almost 4%,
- Residential vacancy rate of 1.7% enviable for the stability of any investment.
- Approaching the 1,000,000 mark the Gold Coast has began to enjoy capital growth that is exceeds the leading capital cities of Australia.
- 13,000,000 Visitors Yearly
Call one of our Q1 Specialists now to book in your inspection!
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport